Although God is always eager to forgive us, He asks that we repent and forgive others as prerequisites for forgiveness. In certain cases, repentance and atonement may also be necessary. How could we pray the way Jesus teaches us if we don't want to forgive? How could we ask God to forgive us if we hold grudges or let resentment drag us down?
Let's find out and go bigger, better, and deeper in God's word!
Intro – [00:00]
The Golden Rule – [04:50]
What Does Grace Look Like under the Golden Rule? – [07:17]
Anger vs Grace – [08:40]
Tough Love – [11:37]
Final Thoughts – [13:20]
Outro – [14:02]
– Matthew 7:12
– Luke 6:31
Alpha Christians: A Manifesto for Men
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions industry. He also teaches ministry related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!