What was the "dirty word" that made such a difference in my life?
> Exalting God above all.
> Applying mind and heart and strength to knowing God through his Word.
> Going deep.
> Getting past the superficial stuff.
> Getting past the activities of Christianity to the person of Christ himself.
I'm not saying it's the only thing, but for me, THEOLOGY is the main thing. Here are FIVE HUGE BENEFITS OF STUDYING THEOLOGY in my life.
1. Studying theology gave me the WHY for all the activity I did for Christ.
2. Studying theology gave me supernatural power to live a life of grace-powered holiness.
3. Studying theology taught me not to serve God for blessing, but from blessing.
4. Studying theology gave me an airtight case to shut Satan's mouth every time he accused me.
5. Studying theology delivered me from legalism, guilt, and shame.
I'm not saying it's magic. But if you're willing to put in some work... if you can devote some screen time to God... I promise you will see indescribable power and freedom as you come to know Him, "whom to know is life eternal."
God gave me a passion to help everyone I know to find the same treasure I found when I found the in-depth knowledge of my Savior and my God.