Some may argue that certain people are unworthy of our love, but as Christians, we are called to love everyone. So, what do we do when we encounter dangerous individuals or those who have hurt us? Let's explore biblical teaching and gain clarity on this complex subject.
Tune in now, and let's go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast, so you're always the first to know when a new episode is released.
00:00 - Intro
02:58 - The 2 Kinds of Love
05:06 - "Can it be Love if I Don't Feel Anything?"
08:26 - "Do I Have to Love Someone Who Hurt Me?"
12:23 - Final Thoughts
14:04 - Outro
1 Timothy 1:5
1 Corinthians 13:11
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions' industry. He also teaches ministry-related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!