One of the first steps in improving a church's image among visitors is to receive an objective assessment of how they would rate it if they were first-time attendees. While it's true that you can identify certain problems on your own, in the end, it's best to have an objective second opinion.
Tune in now, and let's go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast, so you're always the first to know when a new episode is released.
Intro – [00:00]
37 Things That visitors See in Your Church – [07:07]
Outro – [31:48]
Alpha Christians: A Manifesto for Men
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions' industry. He also teaches ministry-related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Grace Reset by Bill Giovanneti
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!