Being relevant means being ourselves and being able to connect with others and give them hope. Hope entails rebuilding trust. Without it, initiating tasks is difficult. Life needs hope. Hope guides life. It aids goal-setting. Without it, we'll become distracted and lose way of our faith.
Tune in now, and let's go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast, so you're always the first to know when a new episode is released.
The Gift of Authenticity [05:21]
The Gift of Difference [06:53]
All About Martyn Lloyd-Jones [09:24]
The Gift of Substance [12:15]
There's Beauty in Irrelevance [12:44]
2 Corinthians 5:21
Alpha Christians: A Manifesto for Men
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions industry. He also teaches ministry related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!