However, this journey has taught me a lot about myself, God, and how to pastor, and I'm thankful for God's patience with me. Quite the trip! Nothing has ended yet, and I have no idea what's coming next.
Tune in now and let's go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast so you're always first to know when a new episode is released.
How the Church Started [02:08]
Church's Location [08:27]
How the Church's Name got Changed [10:37]
How Bill Met His Wife [14:34]
How God Answered Bill's Prayer [16:12]
First Time in California [19:31]
Final Thoughts [20:37]
Alpha Christians: A Manifesto for Men
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions industry. He also teaches ministry related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!