The Great Awakening halted the spread of Enlightenment rationality amongst a large number of colonists. Some members embraced the revival, while others rejected it, resulting in divisions among religious groupings.
Tune in now, and let's go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast, so you're always the first to know when a new episode is released.
Intro – [00:00]
Service Introduction – [03:32]
What is Revival – [09:42]
The First Great Awakening – [11:15]
The Second Great Awakening – [20:20]
The Third Awakening – [33:30]
Final Thoughts – [37:40]
Closing Prayer – [41:34]
Outro – [42:36]
2 Timothy 3:1-4
2 Chronicles 7:14
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions' industry. He also teaches ministry-related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God's word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don't forget to like, share, and subscribe!